Compare Listings

Make Money Off Your Investment

We have made it easy for fractional owners to earn money on their investment in Placencia, Belize. The process is simple! If you elect not to use all of your allotted weeks in a given year, you may rent out your remaining weeks for an easy, and potentially lucrative return on your investment.

If an owner elects to rent their weeks via a vacation rental website such as VRBO.com, the owner receives 75% of the rental income, and the remaining 25% is applied to the Annual Owner Expenses for the entire property. Owners may also choose to rent the property on their own to friends or clients, and in return keep 100% of the rental income (as well as 100% of the liability if their guests break or damage something).

To see some of our past properties that are now available for rent, please visit the VRBO listings below: